To be honest, I'm having a hard time navigating it to find the posts that I really want to see too, so I thought I'd share a couple of solutions for those of you that are wondering why you're not seeing your favorite Deal Seeking Mom deals in your stream anymore! Choose one or both solutions to get your daily deal fix again.
:: Create A Custom List
Creating a custom list is a simple way to be able to view all of your favorite deals blogs at a glance.
- On your main Facebook view, click on Lists in the left column.
- Click on the + Create a List button at the top of the page.
- Then you simply need to type Deal Seeking Mom into the + Add friends to this list field and select it to add it.
- Do the same for your other favorite deals sites!
:: Mark As Top Story
Marking a site as a top story takes slightly more work, but you'll be able to see all of the latest posts directly in your New Top Story feed.
- Scroll through your Recent Stories to find a post from Deal Seeking Mom.
- Hover your mouse over the top right-hand corner of the post and a downward arrow will appear.
- Click on the arrow and select Mark as top story from the dropdown box that appears.
- You may need to do this on a few posts for them to start appearing regularly in your New Top Story feed.
If you're not already a fan of Deal Seeking Mom on facebook, what are you waiting for? Join the fun!