One of the things you guys asked for in my recent survey was for me to post more of my personal shopping trips, and I'm happy to oblige!
Now keep in mind this particular trip isn't actually my shopping trip. I made a list for my hubby and sent him off to Walmart with a stack of coupons. He did a pretty good job, bringing home everything pictured for just $7.11 and saved $15.18!
- (2) BIC Pens, $1 -- used recent $1/1 BIC Stationery printable that's no longer available making them FREE.
- Chef's Requested Bacon-Wrapped Filets, $5.97 -- used $3/1 Chef's Requested printable. These got mixed reviews in the comments, but I figured we'd give them a try. They actually cost about $2.50 more here than in other regions, so I probably wouldn't have bought them if I was the one shopping, but that's okay.
- Pampers Wipes, $1.97 -- used $2/1 Pampers Wipes coupon from last Sunday's P&G insert to score FREE baby wipes.
- (4) KC Masterpiece Barbeque Sauce, $1.42 -- used $1/1 KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce printable. There was also a $1/1 KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce or Marinade in the 5/9 SS that will work. This also was more than anticipated, but we were out and he decided to buy it anyhow. I probably would have only purchased one and held on to the other coupons for a better sale, but I'm trying not to be too critical since he's still very much a newbie couponer, LOL.
- (4) La Creme Mouse Yogurt, $2.18 -- used (2) B1G1 La Creme Mousse printables and (2) $1/1 La Creme Yogurt Multipack printables making them only $0.59 each.
So all in all I'm pretty happy with his savings today! There are a ton more Walmart deals to take advantage of, but we're going out of town this weekend, so I'm trying not to load the fridge up.