This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
Store brand products are a great way to stretch your budget on household, health & wellness, and other products that pop up on a need it now basis -- or anytime for those of you that aren't big on coupons. For example, my son was recently diagnosed with allergies, so we suddenly found ourselves in the situation of needing allergy medication, something I have not been stockpiling.
So when I was asked if I'd be interested in trying one of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products, I agreed give Wal-Zyr a try, which is their version of Zyrtec.Given that Wal-Zyr is priced at only $9, half the price of the comparable Zyrtec product listed at $19.99, this could save our family some serious cash if the efficacy is the same -- which it was.
My son tried the product for several days with fantastic results. He finally got a break from the runny nose and sniffling he's been suffering for the past month, so he slept better than he has in ages.
Some important fact about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products:
- Are Walgreens pharmacist recommended.
- Most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands.
- Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Purchases support bringing preventive wellness services to local communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.
- Visit Walgreens.com to learn more about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.
Since the product worked so well for us, I was excited to see that there's an offer that will give us some additional savings currently:
Wal-Zyr Allergy (30 ct.), $9
Buy 3 Get $10 Mail-In Rebate
$5.66 after MIR!