Be on the lookout for another new Walgreens Infant Care Booklet. These Walgreens coupons and can be stacked with manufacturer's coupons for bigger savings. Remember, YMMV on whether or not your store will accept the IVC code without the coupon. I know my stores does but not all stores do.
Here are the coupons in the booklet. All of these coupons expire 4/30/12 so you don't have much time to use them.
- $1/1 Any Gentle Naturals Product (5161)
- $4/2 Enfamil Infant Formula Powder (22.2 oz. or Larger) (5156)
- $1/2 Any Johnson's (6.5 oz – 15 oz.) or Desitin (2.0 oz. or 4.0 oz.) (5168)
- $2/1 Hyland's Baby Teething Tablets or Hyland's Baby Teething Gel (5157)
- $2/1 Any Children's Advil Item (5162)
- $2/2 Packages Huggies Diapers (5169)
- $1/1 Any Little Remedies Product (5167)
- $3/2 Triple Paste, Triple Cream or Triple Wash Items (5164)
- $3/2 Humphrey's Baby Teething Products (5165)
- $2/1 Any Similac (Large-Size) Powder (5160)
- $2/2 Any BabyGanics Product (5158)
- $2/2 Pampers Swaddlers or Pampers Sensitive (Jumbo Packs) (5163)