Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children's college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month's coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $1/1 Charmin Sensitive
- $1/1 Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong MegaRoll
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $0.50/1 Elmer's Foam Board
- $0.75/1 Elmer's Glue
- $0.60/1 Gold 'n Soft
- $0.75/1 GUM Crayola Kids or Star Wars Kids Toothbrush
- $0.75/1 GUM Eez-Thru Flosser
- $0.75/1 GUM Go-Betweens
- $2/1 InStyle Magazine
- $2/1 John Morrell Ham
- $0.50/1 John Morrell Meat Product
- $1.50/2 King Arthur Flour
- $0.60/1 LouAna Oil
- $1/2 Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- $1/1 Marie's Salad Dressing
- $0.50/1 Musselman's Apple Butter
- $1/2 Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Pieces
- $0.75/1 Truvia Baking Blend with Sugar or Natural Sweetener
- $1.50/2 Wasa Crispbread Cracker
Here's a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you're interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn't normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?