Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children's college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month's coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $1/1 Charmin Sensitive
- $1 off Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong Mega Roll AND Charmin Freshmates
- $0.75/1 Chock Full O' Nuts Product
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt
- $0.35/1 Diamond Crystal Salt Sense
- $0.40/1 Diamond Crystal Sea Salt
- $0.75/1 GUM Crayola Kid's Toothbrush
- $0.75/1 GUM Eez-Thru Flosser
- $0.75/1 GUM Go-Betweens
- $0.70/1 Kellogg's Krave Cereal
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Apple Juice
- 1% off Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- $1/1 McCain Purely Potatoes
- $1/1 McCain Sweet Potato Fries
- 1% off Musselman's Apple Butter
- 1% off Musselman's Apple Juice
- 1% off Musselman's Apple Sauce
- 1.25/2 Pledge Furniture Care Product
- $1/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Product
- $0.75/1 Truvia Natural Sweetener
Here's a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you're interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn't normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?