Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children's college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month's coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $1.50/1 BIC Flex4
- $1/1 BIC Soleil Triple Blade
- $0.50/1 Bounty Napkins
- $0.50/1 Bounty Paper Towels
- $1/1 Charmin Basic
- $1/1 Charmin Fresh Mates
- $1/1 Charmin MegaRoll
- $1/1 Chiquita Bites Family Pack
- $1/1 Chiquita Bites Multipack
- $1/2 Chiquita Bites Singles
- $1/1 Elmer's 3D Paint Pens
- $0.55/1 Elmer's Foam/Project Display Board
- $0.50/1 Elmer's School Glue Stick
- $0.50/1 Instant Krazy Glue
- $0.50/1 Farmland Bacon
- $0.50/1 Farmland Cubed, Diced or Julienne Ham
- $0.55/1 Fisher Culinary Touch Cooking/Baking Nuts
- $0.55/1 Fisher Fusion Snack Mix
- $0.55/1 Fisher Almonds, Cashews or Mixed Nuts
- $1.50/1 Grande Tortilla Chips
- $0.50/1 Jays Potato Chips
- $0.50/1 Select Krusteaz Products
- $1/1 Select Krusteaz Products Featuring CoroWise
- $0.50/1 No Yolks Egg White Pasta
- $1/1 Padrino Tortilla Chips
- $1.50/1 Resolve Bright & White
- $0.50/1 Resolve Fabric Treatment
- $1/1 Snyder's of Hanover Lunch Pack
- $0.75/1 Snyder's of Hanover Tortilla Chips
- $2/1 Snyder's of Hanover Variety Sack
- $1.50/1 Snyder's Pretzel Sandwiches
- $1/1 Select Sylvania CFL Bulb Packs
- $0.50/1 Wacky Mac & Cheese Dinner
- $0.50/1 Wacky Mac Multi-Shaped/Colored Pasta
Here's a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you're interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn't normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?