Have you started using Upromise eCoupons yet? These eCoupons actually deposit your savings directly into your children's college savings accounts, but unlike other eCoupons, they can be stacked with other manufacturer coupons, essentially earning you free money for college!
Here is a list of this month's coupons, which have all been entered into the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database for easy reference as well:
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes
- $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
- $0.50/1 Bisquick Original, Bisquick Heart Smart Baking Mix or Bisquick Shake 'n Pour Pancake Mix
- $0.75/1 Cascadian Farm Product
- $4/$12 Dole Frozen Fruit, Smoothie Shakers, Dippers or Frozen Fruit Single-serve Cups
- $5/$20 Goya Food Products
- $5/$20 Henkel Laundry & Home Care Products
- $0.50/1 Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch Cereal
- $0.75/1 Kix Berry Berry Kix, or Honey Kix
- $0.40/1 Liberte Greek or Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt
- $5/$20 Little Debbie Products
- $0.50/1 Lucky Charms Cereal
- $0.50/1 Mountain High Yoghurt
- $0.75/1 Multi Grain Cheerios Dark Chocolate Crunch
- $0.75/1 Musselman's Apple Butter
- $1/1 Old El Paso Fajitas Frozen Entree
- $0.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
- $0.40/3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands! or Grands! Jr. Biscuits
- $0.75/2 Pillsbury Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 20% off Pillsbury Sweet Rolls or Grands! Sweet Rolls
- $5/$20 StarKist Canned Tuna
- $0.75/1 Truvia Natural Sweetener
- $0.75/1 Wasa Crispbread Cracker
- $0.40/6 Yoplait Cups
- $1/5 Yoplait Greek or Yoplait Greek 100 Yogurt
Here's a list of participating stores. To load these coupons on your store bonus card:
2. Click on eCoupons in the left side bar.
3. Select the coupons you're interested in using (or simply add all of them in case you find a great deal on a product you wouldn't normally buy!).
4. Activate the coupons on your bonus card.
5. Begin saving!
Do you use Upromise eCoupons?