Treats for Baby Tuesday is brought to you by Marybeth Hamilton, mom to “two under two”, a wife, a number-cruncher and a bargain shopper! Marybeth blogs about baby, child and maternity deals 7 days a week at Baby Goodbuys.
- The always adorable and affordable Carter's brand just opened up a new online store! Prices for baby and toddler separates start at about $6. Since Carter's stores usually have some awesome sales, I'm hoping to see similar bargains online!
- Save $5 on your purchase of $20 of Gerber apparel or bedding at Wal-Mart (expires 4/3/10).
- A wide variety of Melissa & Doug toys and educational materials are 50% off at Light of Faith. Use coupon code SALEMAIL to get FREE shipping on your first order!
- Print a coupon to take 30% off a single item at Old Navy stores through 4/4/10! Their Spring line for babies is adorable, and it's not too late to pick up an Easter dress!
- Jillian's Drawers sells high-quality, gently used cloth diapers for a big discount off regular prices. They just replenished their stock, and there's a great variety available right now!
- Order your FREE Potty Training Success DVD from Huggies Pull-Ups! Previous offers have arrived with high-value coupons!
- Munchkin is offering two FREE downloadable Mozart albums for babies and toddlers!
- Save 20% off your order of $50+ at Robeez.com with coupon code SPRING20. Standard shipping is FREE when you buy two or more pairs of shoes!
- The best diaper deal this week is at CVS: Huggies Jumbo packs are $8.99 each plus you'll receive $5 in ExtraCare Bucks when you buy two! Throw in two Huggies printables for $3 off and you’re getting jumbo packs of diapers for $3.49 each!
See the previous Treats for Baby Tuesdays for more offers that are still available!