Thinking Organic Thursday is brought to you by Susan at Organic Deals. Susan finds coupons and deals on organic food, clothes and health & beauty products on her site.
New organic deals and coupons available this week:
- There are new coupons for Spectrum Organic Products on their site. Get a coupon for $2/1 Spectrum Culinary Oil and $1/1 Spectrum Supplement Product. If your Whole Foods Market let's you stack, there is also a $1/1 Spectrum Naturals Whole Foods printable that you can stack with these to save even more.
- Need some new make-up brushes or beauty tools? There is a new coupon available for $1/1 Eco Tools Product. Look for these at Rite Aid, Target, Walmart and more.
- Another coupon for olive oil is available. Save $1/1 Star Olive Oil. Look for the organic variety at your local Walmart for around $6.82.
- There are some great savings on the Woodstock Farms Facebook page. Click on the "Holiday Savings" tab to get access to a coupon good for: $2/1 Woodstock, Ines Rosales, KOYO, Harvest Bay, Fantastic World Foods, Natural Sea Mt. Vikos, AH!ALASKA, Old Wessex, Rising Moon Organics, Mediterranean Organic or A. Vogel product (expires 1/31/12).
- In case you don't already have enough olive oil coupons, here is another one. Save $1/1 Carapelli Olive Oil with this new coupon. Look for their Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Need pajamas for the kids? Hanna Andersson has organic cotton Pajamas on sale for as low as $15. This is a savings of well over 50% off.
See the previous organic roundups for more offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.