Thinking Organic Thursday is brought to you by Susan at Organic Deals & Coupons. Susan finds coupons and deals on organic food, clothes and health & beauty products on her site.
New organic deals and coupons available this week:
- Starbucks your favorite coffee? Grab this $1.50/1 Starbucks Coffee printable and look for their Organic Serena, Organic Yukon blend, Organic Shade Grown Mexico and their new Blue Java blend!
- Hut 1, hut 2, hut, hut! Looking to save on an organic Super Bowl Party? Grab these organic game day coupons and make your party fun and frugal!
- Rice, Rice baby... oh wait, those aren't the right lyrics. You can still get a coupon for $0.75/1 Lundberg Brown Rice Pasta printable and save on rice pasta anyway.
- Prefer tea to coffee? There is a new $2/1 Numi Organic Puerh Tea.
- Pledge to walk, bike or take public transit to work, as soon as you can dig yourself out of the snow that is and you can get a coupon book for Sunshine Burgers from Bolder! The coupon book will contain $4 worth of coupons.
- January was Oatmeal Month, but that doesn't mean you have to stop eating it! Better Oats is offering a new B2G1 FREE Better Oats printable on the "Special Offer" tab of their Facebook page.
- Weather got you down? Warm up by making some home made organic chicken noodle soup with the help of this $1/2 Swanson Broth cartons printable.
- Organici is Italian for organic. If you're headed to Target this week, grab Newman's Own Organic Pasta Sauce for $1.39 after price cut and this $0.50/1 Neman's Own printable.
- Starting a garden this spring? According to Puxatony Phil it should be here soon! Through the end of April (or while supplies last) enter your Annie's product UPC codes to get a FREE Gardening Gift Pack including carrot seeds, gloves and a gardening guide.
- Save on luxury organic products! Blissmo is offering a $40 voucher to use on any Pangea Organics products for just $20.
See the previous organic roundups for more offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.