This is my favorite chicken broth! The only store close to me that carries it is Kroger, and I will go out of my way to get it when I need it...and this week at Whole Foods you can pick some up for as low as $1.50 each! You can also grab this $1/1 Imagine Soup, Broth, Stock, or Gravy Product printable coupon to use where you can find it too. Here's the deal:
Imagine Foods Organic Chicken Broth, $2.50 ea.
$1/1 Imagine Broth, Soup or Gravy (Whole Foods store coupon)
$1/1 Imagine Soup, Broth, Stock, or Gravy Product printable coupon
$1.50 after coupon!
Thanks, Passion for Savings!
Make plans now to visit your local Whole Foods Market tomorrow (Friday, 11/14) if you live in BC, WA or OR. Whole Foods in these select areas will have Organic Gala Apples on sale for $0.99 per pound - that's a great deal!
Make plans now to visit your local Whole Foods Market on Friday (8/22) to pick up a Whole Roasted Chicken for $5!
- Roasted chicken is so versatile, and with its flavorful taste there’s no surprise why it goes with so many different recipes. It makes the transition from lingering summer days to the hectic beginning of back-to-school that much easier.
- These birds are humanely raised, coming from farms certified by the Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating standards.
- These chickens are antibiotic free--keeping you free from harm of toxins or supplemental growth hormones. The seasonings used are all organic!
Make plans to pick up some Alaska Wild-Caught Salmon at your local Whole Foods Market for $8.99/lb. today!
What to know about this salmon:
- It’s the peak of wild salmon season! This Coho is fresh, never frozen, and rich in Omega-3s.
- Coho is full-flavored, flaky, moist and tender, making it a versatile and delicious choice for the grill, summer salads or hearty salmon burgers.
- The wild Alaska salmon Whole Foods Market selects are allowed to mature at their own pace by feeding on their natural diet in the icy cold waters of Alaska.
- This wild Alaska Coho salmon comes from fisheries rated green by the Monterey Bay Aquarium or Blue Ocean Institute. That signals healthy populations (no overfishing) and a fishing method that’s easy on the environment.
- We have two dedicated port buyers, Keith Harris and Anthony Jordan, living in Alaska during the summer months who work directly with the fishermen on the docks to select the highest quality fish.
Wild salmon is a healthy choice for summer BBQs or light family meals. It’s easy to grill, broil, roast or poach.
Fine print: U.S. and Canada stores only. Price in Hawaii is $9.99. Price in Canada stores is $2.29 per 100g in British Columbia and $1.99 per 100g in Toronto/Ontario. Offer not available in the U.K. Availability may vary. No rain checks.
This weekend (7/3-7/6) you can enjoy an 8-piece, ready-to-eat chicken bucket from Whole Foods Market for $6.99! This sale price is valid while supplies last, no rain checks are available.
- Whole Foods Market chicken does not include antibiotics, added hormones and animal byproducts.
- The chicken come from chicken farms certified by the Global Animal Partnership’s 5-Step Animal Welfare Rating program.
- Each bucket contains eight pieces of chicken including breast, thigh, wing and drumstick pieces.
- Enjoy with family and friends under the fireworks on all through Independence Day weekend!
Dress up these chicken buckets with easy-to-make dips:
Classic Blue Cheese Dressing
Tzatziki Yogurt and Cucumber Dip
Blackened Jalapeno and Avocado Dipping Sauce
Creamy Chipotle Dip
Cherry Barbeque Sauce
Ancho Chile Sauce