I know a number of you were really excited about the Homemade Uncrustables Sandwiches tutorial that I shared last year. A reader recently shared that she found the plastic sealer/cutter that I use at the Dollar Tree for $1, so be on the lookout for them!
I make a big batch of these each week and freeze them for school lunches and to pack in my girls' bags when they have gymnastics practice. They thaw easily on their own by lunch or snack time or you can toss them in the microwave for 15 seconds.
Have you visited your local Dollar Tree since they've started accepting coupons?! Here's a new $1/2 Solo Products printable coupon (search the 'household' category to find this coupon quickly) that makes for a great deal at Dollar Tree this week. You should be able to pick up two packs of plates or bowls for a low $0.50 each. Here's the deal:
Solo Plates and Bowls, $1
$1/2 Solo Products printable coupon
$0.50 each wyb 2 after coupon!
(Thanks, Cleverly Simple!)
Reportedly the Dollar Tree stores are going to start accepting coupons! Some stores will start this policy on 8/26, with the remainder of the stores nationwide joining in September some time. Check with your local store to know when to expect some great deals. Here's a bit of the coupon policy as we know it now:
- Only 2 like coupons allowed per transaction.
- B1G1 FREE coupons are NOT allowed.
- Only 2 internet printable coupons allowed per order.
- Coupons that require the cashier to write in the price are NOT allowed.
- Coupons that give you a FREE item when purchasing a select item are NOT allowed.
- Retailer specific coupons are NOT allowed.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the value of the product.
Thanks, Dollar Store Deals!