It’s Saturday again and that means another round of Saturday Sweeps. Come back each Saturday, and I’ll share my favorite sweepstakes for the week. I’d love to hear about a DSM reader winning big!
- Are you a fan of Seattle's Best? Enter the Seattle's Best BEST Fans Sweepstakes by creating a one-minute video explaining why are you Seattle’s Best BEST fan and why you love coffee so much. Five winners will win a trip to Seattle to tour the corporate headquarters and become the brand ambassadors for Seattle's Best. Ends 9/7.
- Enter the Disney Family Clean as a Whistle Sweepstakes for a chance to win year's worth of professional cleaning services and a new Electrolux washer and dryer. Enter before 9/16.
- Have you seen Eat, Pray, Love yet? Cinemax is giving you the chance to win a six-night trip for two to Italy, India or Bali when you enter the Let Yourself Go Sweepstakes. Ends Monday, 8/23, so hurry and enter while you still can!
- Enter Kellogg's Pop-Tarts FUNd $25,000 Contest to create a fun program or event in your community. Three finalists will also win a three-day, two-night trip to New York for the Finalist Event. Ends 8/27.
- Do you have a way with words and know someone worth talking about? Enter eHarlequin's More Than Words Contest by telling the story of a woman who has done extraordinary things in the community in 1,500 words. Three winners will get a $15,000 donation made in the woman's name to the charity involved.
- Tell French Toast what makes your child unique in 300 words or less for their "U" in Uniform Contest for a chance to win $10,000 and $5,000 in uniforms for your child's school.
See the previous Saturday Sweeps for more chances to win!