Earlier this year (between 7/27 and 9/27/11), when you purchased $15 worth of select items and submitted your receipt online, Rite Aid sent a Glam Camp bag. The bag included a makeup bag, cell phone charm, and a booklet with makeup tips, and Rite Aid coupons.
The coupons found in the book all expire on 12/31/11 and include:
- $2.50/2 Roller Ball Fragrances by Demeter
- $2/1 Dove or Degree Women's Antiperspirant Deodorants or Body Mists
- $1/1 Essie Nail Color
- $5/3 got2b Products
- FREE Jesse's Girl Nail Color
- $2/1 Maybelline Volum Express Product
- Buy 2 Neutrogena Eye Cosmetics, Get FREE Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover (3.8 oz.) - $5.29 value
- $4/2 Neutrogena Face Items (excluding bar soaps)
- $3/1 Rimmel Volume Accelerator Mascara
- $2/1 Sally Hansen Salon Effects or Crackle
- $3/2 Veet Products
In case you'd like to stack the store coupons, the UPC's all start with RC49, which can be stacked with both a manufacturer's coupon and an RC48 Rite Aid coupon.
Corrie from "Cents"able Momma is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Rite Aid. At "Cents"able Momma, she helps others be "able" to save their "cents" by sharing great deals, coupons, freebies, money saving tips, and even a few methods to earn a little extra money.