Yucko – looks like OldNavyWeekly.com didn't update until 5:30 a.m. EST, and I was sleeping soundly at that point. They're making it harder and harder on us to get those good coupons. Hopefully a few of you snagged those big ones!
There are currently still 10% off, $10 off, and $15 off coupons left, and there's always the possibility of a mid-week refresh, so here are all of the coupon hiding places so you can practice and be prepared!
Where are the coupons?
- 10% off any Rec Tech Item – Click on the lollipop the girl in the red shirt it holding.
- $10 off any $50 Purchase – Put the compact, key chain, and pink zip bag all into the jersey strip tote.
- $15 off $75 Purchase – Place the key chain into the brown cargo capri leg pocket.
- $20 off $100 Purchase – Watch the movie and click on the modelquins' faces at approximately 1:01. Sometimes the movie coupons move around, so hover over them with your mouse and if it turns to a hand, click it.
- $45 off $100 Purchase – Put the flowers on the correct modelquin in. The very top light purple flower goes on the left ear of the modelquin with the bright blue shirt at approximately eye level. The lower left dark purple flower can only be put on the right ear of the modelquin with the floral shirt. The lower right dark purple flower can only be put on the right ear of the little girl with the red shirt.
- $65 off $100 Purchase – Click camera. As the picture falls, click the flower in the modelquin's hair that is in the picture. You must have placed the flower first before you can click it in the falling picture.
I’ll let you know as soon as I hear about the next update!