Tara and I are have taken all of your suggestions and feedback for the Deal Seeking Mom Coupon Database into account, and we're excited to share the latest version with you today. New features include:
- A global search field. Now, you can search for any coupon from one main field. Enter the brand, product or category to quickly find the coupons you're looking for. Select "Match all these words" to find exact matches or "Match any of these words" to search for multiple coupons at once.
- Search multiple brands. Of course, you can still filter your search results by any field, and we've also added the ability to search multiple brands at once as well. Simply click on "View Checkboxes" next to the brand field, and check all of the brands you want to search. It's a great way to do matchups for an entire page of an ad at once.
- An updated default view. We realized that we had made your life more complicated by hiding the limitations and store coupon fields, so we've added those back to the default view so you never have to wonder if there are restrictions on a coupon again.
- Search your Personal Coupon Box at the same time. Under the advanced search options, you now have the ability to search through your Personal Coupon Box and the Main Database at the same time!
- Report all. One of the ways we keep the database up to date is through your help. When you report expired coupons or data entry errors, we're able to get those updated to make sure the database is a reliable resource. Now, you can filter coupons and report the whole batch at once by clicking on "All" in the report column.
Sign up and get started today to maximize your coupon savings!
Mandi Ehman is a work-at-home mom to four little girls! In addition to working as the Project Administrator here at Deal Seeking Mom, she can also be found blogging at Organizing Your Way, where she shares organizing and time management tips.