I got everything you see here for . . . $15.55, including tax!!! AND I have $10 in ECBs from the P&G deal this week to spend on my next shopping trip.
I was lucky enough to find a stack of the Reinventing Beauty magazine inserts on the newspaper rack, so I was able to get all of the Fruitopia and Viologie shampoo and conditioner pictured free after coupons! Note that the coupons do state one per customer, which I did not realize prior to checking out. But the manager was gracious enough to make an exception for me this time.
Here's what I got:
(3) Tide Stain Release Liquid at $4 ea. (reg. $4.49)
(3) Tide Stain Release Gel Packs at $4 ea. (reg. $4.49)
(1) Dawn Dishwashing Liquid at $1 (reg. $1.99)
(3) Mom's Best Oatmeal at $1 ea.
(2) CVS AA Batteries at $2.99 (BOGO)
(6) Chunky Soup at $3.19 (BOGO)
(4) Cheerios Single Serve Bowls at $1 ea.
(2) Fruitopia Shampoo at $1.99 ea. (reg. $3.99)
(2) Fruitopia Conditioner at $1.99 ea. (reg. $3.99)
(2) Viologie Shampoo at $1.99 ea. (reg. $3.99)
(2) Viologie Conditioner at $1.99 ea. (reg. $3.99)
And here's how I did it:
(1) $5/$25 CVS purchase coupon
(1) FREE Tide Stain Release coupon (from BlogHer)
(3) $1.50/1 Tide Stain Release (from various magazines)
(2) $1/1 Tide Stain Release (from in-store machine)
(1) $0.25/1 Dawn, exp. 10-31-09 (P&G 9/27/09)
(3) $0.75/1 Mom’s Best Naturals printable
(3) FREE Chunky Soup coupon (can't recall where came from)
(4) $1/1 Cheerios printable
(4) $2/1 Fruitopia coupons (Reinventing Beauty Magazine)
(4) $2/1 Viologie coupons (Reinventing Beauty Magazine)
Retail price on everything before sales and coupons was $91.97! I paid just $15.55 (including tax) after coupons, and I received $10 in ExtraCare Bucks to use on a future transaction!!!
How did you do at CVS this week?