This week’s mail-in rebate roundup is courtesy of Northern Cheapskate.
- Kraft foods. Buy 10 participating Nabisco Crackers, Easy Cheese, or Planters Nuts and get $10 via mail-in-rebate. You must make your purchase before 1/31/10.
- 3M Post-It Note Labels. Buy $20 worth or more of any 3M Permanent Label and/or Post-it Removable Label products between 12/15/09 and 6/30/10 and receive $10 back by mail.
- Olay. Get $15 via mail-in-rebate when you purchase two Olay Regenerist Facial Moisturizers, Treatments or Cleansers before 1/24/10. You can also get $20 via mail-in-rebate when you purchase Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream or Regenerist DNA Superstructure UV cream and Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller by 2/11/10.
- Just for Men Touch of Gray. Try Just for Men Touch of Gray for free after mail-in rebate (up to $9.50 back). Offer expires 12/31/10.
- Dole. Buy 8 Dole Fruit Bowl 4-packs between 1/10/2010 and 2/10/10 and get four coupons for a free 4-pack of Dole Fruit Bowls via rebate. You'll need all of the UPCs and original register receipts.
- Dulcolax. Buy any Dulcolax Balance product between 10/07/09 and 2/28/10 and receive $5 back via mail-in rebate. There's a $2 off coupon you can use too.
- SC Johnson and Company. Buy any 3 SC Johnson products and get $5 back via mail-in-rebate. Products include Ziploc, Glade, Windex, Pledge, Shout, Scrubbing Bubbles, Fantastik, Drano, Raid, Off, Saran, and Nature's Choice. You have until 6/30/10 to make your purchase.
- Johnson & Johnson. Get a $10 check by mail when you purchase $30 or more of Johnson & Johnson beauty care products from 2 or more of the eligible brands between 1/10/10 and 2/5/10. The product list includes Aveeno, Clean & Clear and more. Note: Many people are reporting that the $30 spent is after coupons, so plan accordingly.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.