Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Kool-Aid. You've only got until 6/30/10 to save up your Kool-Aid points from Kool-Aid products for a variety of FREE Kool-Aid gear like t-shirts and beach towels.
- Home Depot. Purchase select Glidden and Behr paints and primers or select Flood exterior stains and cleaners and you can get a $5 mail-in rebate on each one gallon can or a $20 mail in rebate on a 5-gallon pail. Hurry! Purchase must be made between 5/27/10 and 5/31/10.
- Beech-Nut. Save 48 proofs of purchase from any Beech-Nut product and receive 4 coupons for $1/10 Beech-Nut items. Offer ends 12/31/10.
- Physician's Formula. Try Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Mascara Duo FREE after mail-in rebate. Be sure to purchase the product with the "Try Me Free" label before 12/31/10.
- Olay. Reminder: Get $20 back by mail when you when you purchase $50 worth of any Olay Professional Pro-X facial moisturizers and/or facial cleansers by 6/04/10.
- Suncoast/f.y.e. Purchase Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland on DVD or Blu-ray at f.y.e. or Suncoast and receive a FREE Alice and Wonderland poster and $5 by mail-in rebate. Offer ends 7/20/10.
- Organix/Alice in Wonderland. Purchase Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland on DVD or Blu-ray and (2) Organix products and get $5 via mail-in rebate. Offer ends 9/01/10.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!