Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Prevacid 24Hr. Buy two packages of Prevacid24HR (42 ct.) in a single transaction and get a rebate of your purchase price (up to $29) for one of those packages. This B1G1 offer after mail-in rebate ends 2/26/12.
- WD-40 Company. Get a FREE Jo Dee Messina CD download (10 songs) wyb one specially-marked Spot Shot, 2000 Flushes, Carpet Fresh, or X-14 product before 5/31/12.
- Carmex. Try Carmex Moisture Plus for FREE (up to $2.99) after mail-in rebate. Just buy the specially marked Carmex Moisture Plus ultra hydrating lip balm between 09/01/11 and 3/15/12 at a CVS store.
- Scrubbing Bubbles. Money-back guarantee: Get up to $10.99 back by mail if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase of Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner starter kit. Offer ends 7/30/12.
- Oral-B. Get $20 back by mail wyb One Oral-B Professional Care 1000, 3000, 4000, 5000, Dual Handle Pack, or Pulsonic Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush before 4/4/12. Offer excludes Professional Care 8850,Vitality, Cross Action Power, Complete Action, 3D White Action, and Refill Heads. You can also find this rebate form (with a 3/4/12 expiration date) and a coupon for replacement brush heads in the 1/29/12 P&G insert.
- L'Oreal Paris. Buy 5 select L’Oreal Paris hair color products and get one L'Oreal Paris hair color product FREE. Offer ends 12/31/12. You can claim up to two free products during 2012.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!