Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Finesse. Get $2 back by mail wyb one Finesse Color Lock product before 8/19/12.
- Publix. Receive a $5 Publix gift card by mail wyb $30 worth of participating products in one shopping visit between 5/16/12 and 6/2/12. Purchases of participating products equaling at least $30 before use of coupons will be accepted.
- Brew Over Ice K-Cups. Get a FREE tumbler by mail wyb one 12-count box of Brew Over Ice K-Cup packs before 9/30/12. Find the rebate form in the 5/20/12 SmartSource coupon insert.
- Kellogg's. Get FREE movie tickets when you collect Spidey Codes from specially-marked packages of select Kellogg’s products. Offer good through 6/30/12 while supplies last.
- Keebler. Get a FREE 3D movie upgrade when you collect 2 Spidey Movie Official Tokens from specially-marked packages of Keebler Chips Deluxe Original, Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow Chips, Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies Jumbo Fudge Sticks Original or Peanut Butter, Fudge Stripes Fudge Sticks and Coconut Cremes before 6/30/12.
- Rice Krispies Treats. Get a FREE book (in the form of a $5 voucher) wyb two specially-marked boxes of Rice Krispies Treats before 6/30/12.
- Skechers. Not really a rebate, but possible money back: If you purchased a pair of Skechers Shape-Ups, Resistance Runner, Toners, or Tone-Ups shoes since 8/1/08, you may be eligible to receive a partial refund because of settlement between Skechers and the FTC.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!