Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Energizer. Get up to a $25 credit on your utility bill when you collect codes from inside specially-marked packages of Energizer Batteries or Headlights. If you don't want the utility credit, you can enter the codes as donations to Habitat for Humanity. Offer ends 3/15/13.
- NeilMed NasaDrops.Get NeilMed NasaDrops Saline on the Go for FREE after mail-in rebate. Just purchase the NasaDrops before 5/31/12 at any CVS or Rite Aid store.
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse.Get $4 back by mail wyb a NeilMed Sinus Rinse Pack at any BJ's Wholesale Club store before 4/30/12.
- Capex. Get $5 back by mail wyb prescription Capex Shampoo before 10/01/12.
- Ace Hardware. Save on gardening supplies and paint products with the new April Rebates at Ace Hardware.
- Invisible Glass. Get $3 back by mail wyb Invisible Glass in a retail store by 5/31/12.
- Woolite. Receive a FREE sample of Woolite Dry Cleaner's Secret by mail when you submit a dry cleaning receipt before 6/30/12.
- Armour. Get a $3 gift card by mail wyb $10 worth of Armour Vienna Sausages, Armour Chili, Armour Stew or Armour Hash. Offer good through 12/31/12 and you can do this rebate up to five times per household.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!