Monday MIRs are brought to you by Christina from Northern Cheapskate. Her passion is helping people take control of their finances through coupon-clipping, freebie-finding and frugal living strategies.
- Coca-Cola. Get a FREE Red Dress Pin or T-Shirt wyb $10 worth of select Coca-Cola products at Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, or Tom Thumb stores. You’ll need to use your savings card for one of those stores to receive your code for the free item. Offer ends 2/26/13.
- Rite Aid. Get a FREE $10 Rite Aid gift card by mail wyb one of the following products at Rite Aid between between 2/5/13 and 3/12/13: Johnson’s Baby Lotion, OPI nail color, Olay Fresh Effects, or Vicks NyQuil and DayQuil. Offer good through 3/12/13 while supplies last.
- Purchase two specially-marked boxes of Kellogg’s Frosted Mini-Wheats and enter the codes from inside the boxes to get one FREE museum admission with the purchase of one. Offer good through 9/30/13.
- Get a special collector’s wristband by mail wyb two specially-marked packages of Kellogg’s products before 11/1/13.
- SkinZinc. Get $4 back by mail wyb SkinZinc Dual Action Psoriasis Formula from Walmart before 3/31/13.
- Actifade. Get $5 back by mail wyb Actifade Precision Age Defying Complex from CVS/pharmacy, Walgreens, or Walmart or Actifade at Walgreens before 3/31/13.
- Joint Juice. Get a $5 rebate wyb one Joint Juice Supplement (30 pk.) at a club store (i.e. Costco, Sam's Club or BJs) between 1/1/13 and 1/31/14.
- G-Oil. Purchase an oil change of G-Oil Bio-Based Full Synthetic Green Motor Oil (minimum 5 qts.) and get a rebate of up to $10 back by mail. Offer ends 3/31/13.
- Elmer's. Get $5 back by mail wyb one Elmer’s Project Popperz Accessory and one Elmer's Foam Tri-Fold Display Board. Rebate submission must be postmarked by 2/28/13.
If you're new to mail-in-rebates, be sure to read Northern Cheapskate's Simple Tips for Getting Rebates.
See the previous MIR roundups for more offers that are still available!