I headed to Meijer this afternoon to take advantage of the Kraft Cheese deal and picked up some other bargains while I was there. I went through the U-scan to get the Kraft Cheese, and it worked perfectly! I didn't even need a cashier to come over to approve the $5 off coupon.
Here's what I scored with coupons:
- 20 Assorted Kraft Chunk Cheese -- used (4) $5/5 Kraft Product coupons in 2 transactions, $0.16 ea.
- 3 loaves Arnold Wheat Bread -- used (3) $1 off coupons, $0.89 ea.
- 4 Ball Park Franks -- used (4) $2/1 Ball Park coupons (no longer avail.), $0.50 ea.
- 4 packets Simply Asia Seasoning -- used $0.50/1 Simply Asia coupon, FREE.
- 2 packages Earthbound Farm Organic Lettuce -- used (2) $0.75/1 Earthbound coupons, $1 ea.
Some nice markdowns I found:
- Meijer Vienna Bread, was$1.89, now $1.13
- Rostello Roasted Chicken Breast, was $2.99, paid$2.39
- Meijer Northern Beans, was $2.69, now $1.34
- Meijer Garden Frenzy (squash, peas, carrots, broccoli, etc. medley), was $5.20, now $3.12
- Bananas, $1.24
- Sweet Potatoes (so I can make more Season-All Spicy Sweet Potato Fries), $2.99
All together I spent $12.08 plus tax after coupons and Catalinas, a savings of $86.29! It's pretty amazing to think that a non-coupon user might walk into the same store and pay $98.37 for those very same items.
Check out the Meijer deals for this week for more savings!