Kroger eCoupons are loaded directly to your shoppers card just like Cellfire coupons. To get started with Kroger e-Coupons, create an account at Kroger.com. You will need to have your Krogers Plus card number handy.
Kroger has released new eCoupons! As they are sometimes limited in quantity, I recommend saving them to your card now in case they disappear. Please note that the eCoupons all have different dates of expiration, and keep in mind that Kroger digital coupons do not double.
New Kroger eCoupons include:
- $1/1 Hartz Crunch n' Clean Dog Biscuits
- $0.50/1 Hartz Crunch n' Clean Cat Treats
- $1.25/1 Puroast Low Acid Coffee (12 oz.)
- Buy 5 HappyBaby or HappyTot Baby Food Pouches, Get 1 FREE
- $1/1 Jimmy D's Product
- $1.50/1 Hot Shot Insecticide
- $1/1 Back to Nature Nut Product
- $1/1 MetRX Bars
- $1/1 Silk PureAlmond
- $0.50/1 Turkey Hill Ice Cream
Make sure to look over all of the Kroger deals before you shop!
Renae from Madame Deals is the Deal Seeking Mom Store Expert for Kroger. At Madame Deals, she teaches others how to make dollars out of change with store deals, recipes, money saving tips, ideas on stockpiling and fun family activities.