- Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ - http://dealseekingmom.com -
Kroger: Mid-Atlantic Region Ending Double Coupons
Posted By Renae @ How to Have It All On May 3, 2013 @ 8:30 pm In grocery grab | 1 Comment
The Kroger Mid-Atlantic region will be ending double coupons as of May 12, 2013. Instead of double coupons, Kroger is announcing new lower prices throughout the store. Note that Kroger will still accept manufacturers coupons, but they will no longer double them.
The Mid-Atlantic region includes North Carolina, Virginia, parts of Tennessee, West Virginia and Kentucky.
In an effort to provide you with the most value for your dollar, we are updating our coupon policy and implementing a New Lower Prices program. Effective May 12, 2013, we are discontinuing our practice of doubling (up to 50 cents) manufacturer coupons in the Mid-Atlantic region. We will continue to accept manufacturer coupons and other coupons at face value, including: digital coupons, e-coupons, Catalina coupons and printables. We will also be investing additional resources into lowering prices for our customers on everyday items. We understand that this is a significant change. We hope that you come and see our new low prices – as well as the many other ways to save — for yourself.
• Downloadable, clip-free coupons daily on www.kroger.com
• Special sales events such as Mega Event and Cart Busters
• Fuel savings program that offers up to $1 off per gallon at Kroger Fuel Centers
• 10¢ off per gallon gas savings opportunity at participating Shell stations
• Loyal Customer Mailings containing customized coupons.
• $4/$10 generic drug pricing (see Pharmacy for details)
Article printed from Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™: http://dealseekingmom.com
URL to article: http://dealseekingmom.com/kroger-mid-atlantic-region-ending-double-coupons/
Copyright © 2010 Deal Seeking Mom. All rights reserved.