This post brought to you by Kalahari® Resorts. All opinions are 100% mine.
I can hardly believe that my kids will be going back to school this week. This summer has just flown by, and while it's been a blast, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to having a little more structure to our days. For the first time ever, I'll have 2.5 hours of uninterrupted work time three days a week because we made the decision to enroll our youngest in preschool!
We said goodbye to summer this weekend at Kalahari Resorts in Sandusky, Ohio, and the whole family was looking forward to one last weekend of fun. This was be our first visit to this indoor/outdoor water park, and we couldn't wait to take advantage of all of that Kalahari has to offer:
- Indoor water park filled with slides for the big kids (including the Zimbabwe Zipper which reaches speeds of 40 mph), spray structures for the little kids, a lazy river, wave pool, and much more.
- Indoor arcade, including mini-bowling, glow golf, and a tree fort for the younger kids.
- Outdoor water park with a pool and zero depth area for the younger kids.
- Safari Outdoor Adventure Park, which includes a three-level ropes course, 400 foot long Zip Line, 32 foot high Adventure Climbing Wall, and the Safari Adventures Animal Park.
- Multiple restaurants and snack bars.
- African-themed guest rooms and motif throughout the resort.
Kalahari Resorts offers amazing deals year round, and guests always enjoy FREE admission to the water park included with their stay. Click on the Specials & Packages tab for the current offers.
Check back later this week to hear more about our fun family weekend. Plus I'll have an opportunity for one of you to win a trip to Kalahari too!