Our next prize is comes to you from Colorado Bag 'n Baggage. This company specializes in bringing great brands of bags, totes and travel accessories to you in one convenient location. From wallets to large travel items, you will always receive amazing customer service whether shopping in one of their stores or on-line. They offer brands such as Victorinox, Bric's, Eagle Creek and more. I was actually able to try some of these products myself - all of these are perfect for the Road Warrior Dad!
- Victorinox 3.0 Architecture Laptop Brief -- Ideal for the daily trip to the office, this compact case has the organization to carry the everyday essentials of today’s professional.
This bag comes with the Swiss Tracker Bag Tracking Program (which is free). When you receive your bag, you just head to Victorinox and click on on Customer Service and then Swiss Tracker Program. Fill in your personal information and then the code from the ID tag inside of your bag. If you ever lose your bag and it is recovered, this code will help it make it's way back to you.
- VinniBag -- VinniBag is a reusable travel bag with inflatable air chambers that protect and insulate wine bottles, other liquids, and fragile items. It’s designed to provide superior protection against impact and leakage, is easy to use, and stores flat, rolled or folded when not in use.
- Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 18 and Garment Sleeve -- Allows you to take more clothes in less space. Minimizes wrinkles. Comes with a helpful folding instruction board.
- Eagle Creek Quantam Toiletry Kit: Rugged and durable men's-specific toiletry kit. The bottom is molded and water-resistant which makes it just perfect for shampoos and other items that may leak -- which keeps the clothes in your suitcase dry. You can actually check out a video on this great bag here.
- Bric's Tri-Fold Traveler -- Part of the Bric's Life Collection, this tri-fold travel vase is a waterproof suede-effect PVC which has a spill-proof plastic lining, caramel-colored leather detailing and multiple storage compartments plus easy fold-up and snap design.
While all of the items are super nice and useful for dads that travel frequently, my husband liked the Eagle Creek Toiletry Kit the best. He only travel occasionally, and it's perfect for holding all of his necessities.
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will receive a prize package valued at $470.79 that includes the following:
- Victorinox 3.0 Architecture Laptop Brief
- Vinni Bag
- Eagle Creek Pack-It Folder 18
- Eagle Creek Pack-It Garment Sleeve
- Eagle Creek Quantam Toiletry Kit
- Bric's Tri-Fold Traveler
Entry is simple! You just need to answer the question below by leaving a comment on this site! You can even gain up to 3 bonus entries for doing each additional item listed (just make sure that you leave one entry for each one — up to a total of 4 comments). As a reminder, comments left on Facebook, Twitter or other posts will not be included.
- Check out the great brands of luggage and accessories at Colorado Bag 'n Baggage and share your favorite.
3. Follow Colorado Bag 'n Baggage on Facebook and leave a comment on this post.
This giveaway will remain open until 11:59 p.m. EST, Friday, May 27th. Any comments left after this cut-off will not be counted. The winner will be selected randomly and will be notified via email within 48 hours after the close of the contest.
This giveaway is part of the Grateful Giveaways Event being hosted by myself and 11 other bloggers. You can increase your chances of winning one of 12 prizes, by visiting each of them and entering the same way as you did here. You have plenty of time to get to all of them, since the contest will be open for five full days.
EACH of the 12 participating blogs has their own prizes to give away so make sure to enter on each blog for the best chances to win! Use this spreadsheet to keep track of your entries!
As one final reminder, you will want to check out the terms of the giveaway by visiting the Grateful Giveaways: Celebrating a Season of Giving Facebook page. Just click on the TERMS tab at the top of the page. (Note that by entering this contest, you agree that you have read the terms and are eligible to enter this contest).
Disclosure: I received the same gift package that the winner will be receiving to facilitate my review. I did not receive any compensation to write this post. The opinions are all mine!