- Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ - http://dealseekingmom.com -
Giveaway: Create Your Own Family Game Night
Posted By Tara Kuczykowski On September 20, 2009 @ 9:15 pm In giveaways | Comments Disabled
In today's economy, a family outing to the movies can put a strain on most budgets! You don't even want to know what a recent trip to the movie theater cost our family. We dropped over $100 and didn't even get to watch the entire movie between bathroom breaks and tantrums. From now on, we're definitely waiting for the DVD!
Luckily Walmart and Hasbro have partnered to help families make memories and enjoy each other at home. This week, stores across the country have Family Game Night aisles dedicated to helping you put together your own Family Game Night for under $40.
Choose a theme like Sweet Tooth Sunday -- with Candyland and the sugary sweet movie Pollyanna along with soda and makings for a homemade ice cream sundaes -- or Special Mission Night -- all about solving puzzles and using your smarts to uncover a mystery and play Pictureka along with secret recipes of creative snacks to enjoy while you watch National Treasure. Or pick from your all-time favorites at affordable prices.
We headed out to Walmart today with $40 in hand to check it out, and the kids were thrilled with both the selection of games and movies. We finally narrowed it down to Trouble and Operation (both faves of mine when I was younger), and the girls picked out High School Musical. We snagged all 3 for just $35, so we have $5 left over to pick up some simple snacks. $40 for a fun and relaxing evening at home compared to $100+ for a disastrous and stressful outing is a huge bargain! Plus the entertainment isn't limited to a single 2-hour span.
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom winner will receive a $40 Walmart giftcard to put together their own Family Game Night theme!
To enter, tell me what your family's favorite board game is. Do you have young children who love Candyland, or do you prefer adult games like Apples to Apples?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
1. Leave a comment. Tell me about your favorite family board game!
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) $40 Walmart gift card
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Article printed from Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™: http://dealseekingmom.com
URL to article: http://dealseekingmom.com/giveaway-create-your-own-family-game-night/
Copyright © 2010 Deal Seeking Mom. All rights reserved.