Freebie Friday is provided by Wendi, who blogs at TheFreebieBlogger, where she finds you 100% free items each and every day.
- With Eat24 you can order a food delivery from over 25,000 restaurants in 1,000+ cities. Currently, Paypal is offering $10/Eat24 restaurant order. To redeem your offer at an Eat24 restaurant, you must pay in advance for your food order with the PayPal app by 11/4/13. You will not see the credit/coupon when you checkout, but you will see it when you sign into your Paypal account and view your purchase.
- Sign up here to get a FREE 8×8 Photo Book at Shutterfly.com ($29.99 value). Just pay tax, shipping and handling. Offer is good for new and existing customers. Must sign up through the link above by 11/4/13 and photo book must be purchased by 12/4/13.
- Click here for instructions on how to get a FREE sample of L’Oreal Color Vibrancy hair care products.
- Club Cinnabon members will get a coupon good for a FREE MochaLatta at participating Cinnabon bakeries near their birthday and you'll also receive a coupon for a FREE Minibon as a thank you for join Club Cinnabon. Click here to find a location near you.
- Enter the Yes to Carrots giveaway for a chance to win one of 1,000 Naturally Smooth Lip Balms. Ends 11/2/13. Facebook account is not required.
- Get a FREE 8×10 photo collage print at Walgreens.com when you use the code BOOCOLLAGE at checkout. Choose in-store pickup to avoid a shipping charge. Offer is good through 11/4/13.
- Visit Avano.com/freecard to get a FREE greeting card to send to anyone you want when you use the promo code PW3PF. Offer is available for a limited time only.
- Amazon is offering a FREE novella about the search for happily ever after with Finding Cinderella by #1 New York Time bestselling author Colleen Hoover. Amazon ebooks can be read on a Kindle device, computer, smartphone, tablet or anywhere with the Kindle Cloud (click here for more information).
See the previous freebie roundups for more free sample offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.
Every Friday I’ll start a new post with a Mr. Linky for you all to share your fabulous freebie finds with Deal Seeking Mom readers! If you have a freebie you’d like to list, just leave your link below.
To keep it neat, I suggest that you list your blog name and then the freebie you've found in parentheses, ex. Deal Seeking Mom (Free Toilet Paper Sample). The only requirement is that you link directly to your post on the freebie. Links directly to your homepage will be deleted.