Freebies Roundup is provided by Wendi, who blogs at TheFreebieBlogger, where she finds you 100% free items each and every day.
- Sign up and get $10 Off $10 purchase at Van Heusen, IZOD, Or Bass.
- Request a Fekkai Glossing Cream Free Sample to rid yourself of those annoying flyaways.
- Do you have issues sleeping because you just can't quiet your legs? Try the Hyland’s Restful Legs Sample to see if it could be the answer to a better night's sleep.
- Use this mail-in rebate to receive a FREE 7-pound bag of Feline Fresh Cat Litter. Offer expires 12/31/10.
- If you're feeling under the weather, give your immune system a boost with a FREE Emergen C Drink Mix Sample.
- Don't miss the chance to get a FREE Excedrin Product for answering one simple question.
- Print this offer to receive a FREE Greeting Card from Family Christian Stores up to a $2.50 value.
- Whether you have an elderly dog, a working dog or a show dog, be gentle on their joints and try a FREE Joint Oats 4 Dogs Sample today.
- If you're a new or expecting mom, sign up for The Huggies Baby Network and get FREE samples and coupons.
- Your loved one will appreciate when a FREE Durex Play Lubricant Sample shows up in the mail.
- If you're getting married or maybe planning a wedding after Valentine's Day, use promo code CW and receive a Free Bridal Tote Bag from Christina Wu. Perfect for the bride-to-be.
See the previous freebie roundups for more free sample offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.
Every Friday I’ll start a new post with a Mr. Linky for you all to share your fabulous freebie finds with Deal Seeking Mom readers! If you have a freebie you’d like to list, just leave your link below.
To keep it neat, I suggest that you list your blog name and then the freebie you've found in parentheses, ex. Deal Seeking Mom (Free Toilet Paper Sample). The only requirement is that you link directly to your post on the freebie. Links directly to your homepage will be deleted.