Freebie Friday is provided by Wendi, who blogs at TheFreebieBlogger, where she finds you 100% free items each and every day.
- People is offering 10 FREE Holiday Music Downloads from Country Music Artists. Songs include O Holy Night by Randy Travis, It’s Christmas Time by Steel Magnolia and What Child is This by Phil Vassar.
- Visit daveramsey.com by January 31, 2012 and download one of Dave’s most popular lessons, Dumping Debt, on MP3 for FREE.
- Kodak is offering a coupon for a FREE 8×10 Photo Collage at CVS, Bartell Drugs and Discount Drug Mart (up to $6.99). Coupon is available through 12/11/12.
- Sign up to receive a FREE copy of the 2011 Walton CD Sampler which will include excerpts of new Walton choral releases for 2011, recorded by distinguished choirs and conductors from around the world.
- RadRoadTrips.com is offering a FREE Printable Winter Holiday Travel Activity Booklet. This book has word games, mazes, coloring and more.
- Through 12/11, get a FREE charm just by ‘checking in’ on Facebook at any Brighton Collectible Store. Click here for more information on this offer and on how to check in.
- ArtsUSA.org is giving away FREE Art. Ask For More. decals for a limited time.
- Chabad.org is offering a FREE Guide to Shabbat Candle Lighting. You can also request a FREE starter set for yourself or as a gift for a friend.
- Get a FREE one year trial of Weather Underground. Just sign up here (make sure the “upgrade your membership for $10″ box is checked) . You will need to cofirm your account and then redeem the code FMUYZ.
- FEMA is offering a FREE Christmas Tree Fire Safety Hang Tag. This tag provides tips on how to care for live Christmas trees to prevent fires and enjoy a safe holiday season.
- Get a FREE Megabus ticket for travel between 1/4/11 and 3/1/11 with the code GOFREE. This offer is limited to the first 200,000 free tickets. The code is not good on all tickets.
See the previous freebie roundups for more free sample offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.
Every Friday I’ll start a new post with a Mr. Linky for you all to share your fabulous freebie finds with Deal Seeking Mom readers! If you have a freebie you’d like to list, just leave your link below.
To keep it neat, I suggest that you list your blog name and then the freebie you've found in parentheses, ex. Deal Seeking Mom (Free Toilet Paper Sample). The only requirement is that you link directly to your post on the freebie. Links directly to your homepage will be deleted.