Freebie Friday is provided by Wendi, who blogs at TheFreebieBlogger, where she finds you 100% free items each and every day.
- Sear Portrait Studios is offering a coupon for a FREE 16×20 Custom Wall Portrait + no session fee and 20% off any purchases you make that day. This offer is good through 3/31/13.
- Sign up to receive a FREE $10 BlueDolphin.com eGift Card. Redemption details will be provided via email soon after you complete your order. Quantities Limited. Limit one per household.
- Register for a KitchenAid Stand Mixer, Stand Mixer Attachment and Blender at Crate & Barrel, then send in the form here with a copy of your registry to receive a $10 Crate & Barrel Shop Card by mail. No purchase necessary. Offer good through 6/30/13.
- Build your perfect $10 Any Pizza at PizzaHut.com for a chance to win one of over 2,000 $10 Pizza Hut Gift Cards OR one of the three $10,000 grand prizes. Offer ends 2/4/13.
- Request a FREE copy of the 2013 Consumer Information Catalog. It lists approximately 200 FREE and low-cost publications available to you from various federal agencies. The publications cover topics such as money, health, employment, housing, federal programs, education and travel.
- Print a coupon for a FREE small plate item at California Pizza Kitchen. Coupon is good through 1/31/13 at participating locations. Click here to find a location near you.
- In honor of National Amber Alert Awareness Day, you can receive a FREE download of the My Child ID Software (a $30 value). With this software you can securely organize, manage and store your child’s personal & medical information for easy access.
- The Detour Facebook page will be giving away FREE samples of Detour Protein Bars to the first 200 people that sign up each day through 2/7/13. This will start at a random time each day.
- Visit an Estee Lauder counter to receive a FREE sample of Advanced Time Zone Creme SPF 15 or Oil-Free Hydrating Gel + trials of Advanced Night Repair and Perfectionist.
See the previous freebie roundups for more free sample offers that are still available!
As always, make sure you’re protecting your personal information when you’re signing up for freebies.
Every Friday I’ll start a new post with a Mr. Linky for you all to share your fabulous freebie finds with Deal Seeking Mom readers! If you have a freebie you’d like to list, just leave your link below.
To keep it neat, I suggest that you list your blog name and then the freebie you've found in parentheses, ex. Deal Seeking Mom (Free Toilet Paper Sample). The only requirement is that you link directly to your post on the freebie. Links directly to your homepage will be deleted.