If you love Nike stuff or know someone who does, you can get 15% cash back on all Nike Gift Cards during Nike Bonus Days on MyGiftCardsPlus!
MyGiftCardsPlus is a great site where you get cash back for buying gift cards - the cash back is paid out in the form of points from Swagbucks, which is a great website where you redeem those points (called SB) for gift cards to places like Amazon, PayPal... and Nike!
So to recap, you can get 15% cash back (in the form of SB) on Nike gift cards from MyGiftCardsPlus, which you can then use on Swagbucks to get more Nike gift cards -- WIN-WIN!
Click here to take advantage of this great deal!
If you've been thinking about trying Hulu, this is the time to do it. Thanks to an offer through Swagbucks, you get $20 for trying Hulu for a month! (paid in the form of points called SB) That will cost you $7.99, so you're making $12 on the deal!
Hulu has tons of current and classic programming, movies, brilliant original series, and more...
Here's how you do it:
- Click this link.
- Create your Swagbucks account (takes 30 seconds).
- Click "Continue" and sign up for Hulu.
- Enjoy Hulu! You should have your points within 30 minutes.
Haven't tried Swagbucks yet? They're a site where you earn points (called SB) for doing things like online shopping, watching videos, taking surveys, and discovering deals and services you might like to try (like Hulu!). You then take those points and turn them into FREE gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash.
This is a great time to join because when you sign up through the link above and get your 2000 SB, you'll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of February. So that's $20 (2000 SB) for trying Hulu plus your $3 (300 SB) bouns, which gets you 2300 SB, which means you make $15 total just for watching TV!
Be sure to check out my comprehensive post on earning SB to learn how to earn even more after you register!
Did you find yourself spending a little more than you had anticipated over the holidays? It's easy to do, especially when you want to give all your friends and family the perfect gifts. Well, I have an easy way for you to recover from your holiday spending from the convenience of your mobile phone.
Swagbucks is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Whenever you shop, watch videos or search the web, Swagbucks gives you points called SB. You can use your SB to redeem gift cards to hundreds of your favorite stores.
With the Swagbucks Mobile and SBTV apps, you can use your spare minutes to earn free gift cards on your phone! Like the Swagbucks website, you can rack up SB by shopping, answering surveys and watching videos.
Here are some ways you can earn SB on your phone:
- While you wait for the coffee to brew, download free games and other apps through the Discover tab: 20 SB
- During commercial breaks, take a featured survey or fill out your survey profile: 60 SB
- While standing in line at the grocery store, answer the daily poll: 1 SB
- When you’ve finally made it to the gym, watch style, tech and celeb news through the SBTV app: 2 SB for every 10 videos
- Just as you’ve put dinner in the oven, your Swagbucks app tells you there’s a new Swag Code!: 3 SB
- Before you go to sleep, use the Swagbucks app to shop from your favorite stores. You deserve it!: 100 SB
By downloading the Swagbucks mobile app, you can earn a free $10 gift card by the end of the week. Who knew playing on your phone could be so productive!
Invite your friends to download the Swagbucks Mobile app so they can start earning their way to free gift cards, too. It's 100% free to download and 100% easy to use, and it's available for both iPhone and Android devices.
If you're looking to build up your budget post-holidays and you have a gamer in your life, Swagbucks (the online rewards site that puts cash back in your wallet) has an AMAZING offer through Gamefly where you get 2000 SB (which is the equivalent of $20 in gift cards) for signing up.
Gamefly allows you to rent games for lots of different consoles including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, PS3, PS4, etc, with no late fees ever. Members can also play 100’s of PC games for free! You can try it out for 2 months at a price of $10 AND get 2000 SB by using this link!
I have to say this offer is particularly timely for our family... My two oldest boys have fallen into the habit of trading in their old videos games for credit on the newest releases -- which is a great strategy for saving money. However, there have been many times when they've decided they want to repurchase those old games again (and even again) when they realize that their gaming friends are still playing them. I think Gamefly could help us save some money overall in this situation!
Haven't tried Swagbucks yet? This is a great way to do it, and when you sign up through the link above and get your 2000 SB, you'll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of February. So that's $10 for trying Gamefly, which gets you 2300 SB, which means you make $13 off the deal!
Have you tried Gamefly? And if so, what are your thoughts on it?
P.S. This deal is only good through Saturday, 1/14 -- so don't wait!
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can then redeem those SB for free gift cards.
If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. Now that the holidays are over and you bought presents for everyone else, why not treat yourself to some online shopping and earn cash back while you're at it?
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB ($2) Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, January 9th at 9am PDT/12pm EDT. Make sure you hit “Join”, otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items! I forgot to submit my board last month, so I missed out on my bonus. :(
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Thursday, January 12th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
In case you missed it, new Swagbucks members can receive an additional $5 bonus in January, so be sure to check that info out!