Sorry, this offer has ended as of 12:30pm EST. Check back for more savings opportunities!
If you have some home projects you're working on or just need some gardening supplies, you can get 10% cashback when you purchase Lowe's gift cards from MyGiftCardsPlus, a site that gives you cash back when you buy gift cards to your favorite retailers.
The cash back is paid in the form of SB points on Swagbucks, which you can turn into free gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, or PayPal. You can take advantage of this deal by clicking here, and if you don't already have a Swagbucks account, you can create one there so you get your SB points for your purchase!
This is a limited time offer that's good through this Friday or until supplies run our, whichever happens first!
Right now Swagbucks is running a great deal where you get 800 SB (equivalent of $8) when you get two free Puzzle Buzz books for your kids from Highlights. You pay $2.98 in shipping and handling, meaning that you walk away with a $5 gift card of your choice!
This deal is running through the rest of March and is perfect for the little readers in your life. Even the youngest child learns to tackle activities independently — and puzzle-solving skills grow.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Click here to get to the deal and create your Swagbucks account if you don't have one. You'll be my referral!
2. Click "Continue" and complete the offer. Your SB will be credited almost instantly!
3. If you're signing up as my referral, you'll get an additional 300 SB bonus for completing this offer, meaning that you'll net $8!
- Complete offer: $8
- Bonus: $3
- Shipping and Handling: -$2.98
- Net bonus: $8.02
If you're not familiar with Swagbucks, it's a rewards site where you earn points called SB for discovering deals (like this one), online shopping, taking surveys, watching videos, and even searching the web. Then you can turn those points into gift cards from places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, PayPal, and more!
Spring has sprung, and Swagbucks is having a Swag Code Extravaganza to mark the occasion, which is one of the easiest ways to earn SB!
What are SB you ask? SB are points you earn on Swagbucks, a website where you can get gift cards for the things you do online. I save every month on my Amazon Subscribe & Save order with Swagbucks... These Extravaganza opportunities are the best days to get started!
It takes place Wednesday, March 22nd at 7am PDT and goes until 5pm PDT. All you have to do is look out for the Swag Code notifications, enter the code, and you earn SB (which can be redeemed for gift cards). There will be 6 Swag Codes throughout the day worth a total of 40 SB -- look for them all over Swagbucks!
Sign up here to grab as many Swag Codes as you can and get your first gift card even faster!
Want to know how to get $100 to spend at JCPenney for only $80? I have the hack for you right here, and it's all through the online rewards site Swagbucks.
Here's what you do:
1. Sign up for Swagbucks here -- You'll become my referral, and you'll learn why that's a good thing below.
2. Go to MyGiftCardsPlus and buy a $100 JC Penney gift card. You'll get 3% cash back, which gets you 300 SB points ($3).
3. Spend your $100 gift card at JCPenney through Swagbucks shop and get 12% Cash Back plus a $5 Bonus (1200 SB points + 500 SB points) if you are a new JCPenney customer or haven't purchased on JCPenney in 1 year. You can also take advantage of coupons and specials available to Swagbucks members.
That's already $21. However, if you sign up through me first, you'll get an additional $5 in bonuses as part of a special promotion in the month of March. So that's $26 total in cash back for $100 in shopping money at JC Penney!
Here's another fun team challenge to help you earn SB from Swagbucks! For those of you who don't know what Swagbucks is, it's a website where you can earn cash back on everyday tasks you do online like shopping, answering surveys, discovering deals, and watching videos. You can even earn for searching the web!
If you've never tried Swagbucks before because you didn't know where to begin, their Team Challenges are a great way to learn the ropes! Their latest, the Spring Reading Team Challenge, begins Monday, March 13th.
Here's how you can join the challenge and the site:
1. Click here to join the challenge and be assigned to a team. Pre-registration is going on right now! If you don't already have an account, you can sign up on this page as well.
2. Starting March 20th at 8am PT, in addition to earning SB, you'll contribute points to your teams total as you complete different activities on Swagbucks.
3. Check back on the page often to see the scores and what you've contribute so far.
All members who participate and contribute at least 400 points to their team’s total will receive a SB bonus in the form of a SB Swag Up Rebate on their next gift card! Not only that, but if you earn 300 SB before April 1st, you'll get a 300 SB bonus (as long as you've signed up under me)!
Members of the 1st place team will receive a 50 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 2nd place team will receive a 25 SB Swag Up Rebate, members of the 3rd place team will receive a 10 SB Swag Up Rebate. Your SB Swag Up Rebate will be made available on Friday, March 17th and will expire on Tuesday, March 28th 11:59pm PT.