Did you find yourself spending a little more than you had anticipated over the holidays? It's easy to do, especially when you want to give all your friends and family the perfect gifts. Well, I have an easy way for you to recover from your holiday spending from the convenience of your mobile phone.
Swagbucks is the web’s most popular rewards program that gives you free gift cards and cash for the everyday things you already do online. Whenever you shop, watch videos or search the web, Swagbucks gives you points called SB. You can use your SB to redeem gift cards to hundreds of your favorite stores.
With the Swagbucks Mobile and SBTV apps, you can use your spare minutes to earn free gift cards on your phone! Like the Swagbucks website, you can rack up SB by shopping, answering surveys and watching videos.
Here are some ways you can earn SB on your phone:
- While you wait for the coffee to brew, download free games and other apps through the Discover tab: 20 SB
- During commercial breaks, take a featured survey or fill out your survey profile: 60 SB
- While standing in line at the grocery store, answer the daily poll: 1 SB
- When you’ve finally made it to the gym, watch style, tech and celeb news through the SBTV app: 2 SB for every 10 videos
- Just as you’ve put dinner in the oven, your Swagbucks app tells you there’s a new Swag Code!: 3 SB
- Before you go to sleep, use the Swagbucks app to shop from your favorite stores. You deserve it!: 100 SB
By downloading the Swagbucks mobile app, you can earn a free $10 gift card by the end of the week. Who knew playing on your phone could be so productive!
Invite your friends to download the Swagbucks Mobile app so they can start earning their way to free gift cards, too. It's 100% free to download and 100% easy to use, and it's available for both iPhone and Android devices.
If you're looking to build up your budget post-holidays and you have a gamer in your life, Swagbucks (the online rewards site that puts cash back in your wallet) has an AMAZING offer through Gamefly where you get 2000 SB (which is the equivalent of $20 in gift cards) for signing up.
Gamefly allows you to rent games for lots of different consoles including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, PS3, PS4, etc, with no late fees ever. Members can also play 100’s of PC games for free! You can try it out for 2 months at a price of $10 AND get 2000 SB by using this link!
I have to say this offer is particularly timely for our family... My two oldest boys have fallen into the habit of trading in their old videos games for credit on the newest releases -- which is a great strategy for saving money. However, there have been many times when they've decided they want to repurchase those old games again (and even again) when they realize that their gaming friends are still playing them. I think Gamefly could help us save some money overall in this situation!
Haven't tried Swagbucks yet? This is a great way to do it, and when you sign up through the link above and get your 2000 SB, you'll get a bonus 300 SB at the beginning of February. So that's $10 for trying Gamefly, which gets you 2300 SB, which means you make $13 off the deal!
Have you tried Gamefly? And if so, what are your thoughts on it?
P.S. This deal is only good through Saturday, 1/14 -- so don't wait!
Swagbucks is hosting another round of Shopping Swago! What is SWAGO you ask? It's a bingo-inspired promotion run by Swagbucks, a website that rewards you with points (called SB) for completing everyday online activities. You can then redeem those SB for free gift cards.
If you've never used Swagbucks, participating in SWAGO is a great introduction to the site and an easy way to earn a good amount of points quickly. Now that the holidays are over and you bought presents for everyone else, why not treat yourself to some online shopping and earn cash back while you're at it?
Here’s what you need to know to get your 200 SB ($2) Bonus (and don’t worry, you don’t have to make a purchase to complete a pattern):
- Shop Swago will begin on Monday, January 9th at 9am PDT/12pm EDT. Make sure you hit “Join”, otherwise you won’t get credit for completing the action items! I forgot to submit my board last month, so I missed out on my bonus. :(
- Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
- You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.
- Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.
- Once you’ve achieved a pattern the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.
- The game ends Thursday, January 12th at 12pm PDT/3pm EDT. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
In case you missed it, new Swagbucks members can receive an additional $5 bonus in January, so be sure to check that info out!
Now that the holidays are over, many of us have gone into savings mode again as we rebuild our bank accounts from all that gift buying... Some of us have even already started saving for the 2017 holidays! Whether you're looking to extend your budget or just stay within it, Swagbucks is a great resource for meeting your goals.
You've probably seen me write about Swagbucks on here previously. It's a site where you earn points (called SB) for things you're probably doing online already, like searching, watching videos, discovering deals, and taking surveys. Then you take those points and exchange them for gift cards to places like Amazon, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, or PayPal cash. If you've been holding out on signing up, now is a great time because you can get a $5 bonus!
Here's how you get your bonus:
1. Sign up using this link.
2. Earn 300 SB total before 2/1/17. You'll get a $3 (300 SB) bonus for it! Be sure to check out these tips for earning Swag Bucks.
3. If you spend at least $25 through Swagbucks Shop* you'll get another $2 (200 SB) bonus on top of the cash back you'll get from shopping. If you have some shopping to do online, just go to Swagbucks first and visit the store through them. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but you'll get SB points for every dollar you spend (on top of the bonus)!
That's it. It's super easy, and Swagbucks is for real... I'm already saving up my Amazon gift cards for next Christmas!
*You must receive your shopping SB before March 1st.
I love when Swagbucks has Swag Code Extravaganzas -- they're one of the easiest ways to earn SB!
What are SB you ask? SB are points you earn on Swagbucks, a website where you can get gift cards for the things you already do online. I redeemed my SB for Amazon gift cards, which I've been saving up all year to help pay for Christmas gifts! What are you waiting for? Get started now, and you can do the same next year!
The holiday cheer begins on Wednesday, December 21st from 7am PDT/10am EDT to 6pm PDT/9pm EDT. All you have to do is look out for the Swag Code notifications, enter the code, and you earn SB (which can be redeemed for gift cards)! There will be 6 Swag Codes throughout the day worth a total of 30 SB. Look out for the Swag Codes all over Swagbucks!
Sign up here to grab as many Swag Codes as you can and get your first gift card even faster! Then check out my comprehensive post on earning SB to get started right now.