Today new customers to Shutterfly can pick up some FREE Custom Address Labels (24 count!) from Shutterfly.com! Just use promo code FREEADDRERSSLABEL for your address label savings. Standard shipping and taxes will be added to your order.
Here's how to get your FREE address labels:
- Click here to register at Shutterfly.
- Click Cards & Stationery > Stationery > Address Labels.
- Choose your favorite Address Label template and customize your label.
- Enter coupon code FREEADDRESSLABEL during checkout.
- Taxes, shipping and handling will be added to your order.
- Enjoy your FREE Address Labels!
Offer expires November 23, 2015 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free set of address labels through shutterfly.com or our mobile-friendly site. Valid only for new Shutterfly customers (those who have never purchased from Shutterfly). Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Not valid on prepaid plans, other products, prior purchases and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale.
Enjoy a FREE one-day rental from Redbox today! You can use promo code PPU888XA for a FREE Redbox Rental when you reserve online or with your Redbox App. PLUS you can follow Redbox on Instagram for your personal code for a FREE Rental too. Hurry though, this is valid today (11/16) only.
If you haven't used it before, you can try DVDONME if you're new to Redbox - and text SIGNUP to 727272 to sign up for Redbox Text Alerts too!
Thanks, Passion for Savings and Northern Cheapskate!
Create and send a #kindawesome card to a friend or family member and they'll get an email with an offer for a FREE Kind Snack Bar!
Hurry to snag a totally FREE trial size Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant sample! Just send Secret Deodorant a DM on Twitter, and they'll respond with a code to order your free sample online. They sent my code within about 10 minutes!
Raise.com is an online site that allows you to buy gift cards at a discount and sell unwanted gift cards too. Open a new Raise.com account and enjoy a $5 credit to your account AND $5 off your $50 purchase with promo code FALL5. I actually made $138 in one day by selling gift cards I knew we weren't going to use!
Bonus tip: Buying gift cards at a discount is a great way to save a little extra when doing your holiday shopping. Whether I'm buying in stores or online, I always check Raise for discounted gift cards first! Here are some examples of discounts available:
-AMC Theatres: Up to 20% off (Get a $50 gift card for $41)
-Burlington Coat Factory: Up to 20% off ($200 gift card for $162 or $100 gift card for $84.18)
-iTunes: Up to 8.5% off ($100 gift card for $91.50)
-Wendy's: Up to 18% off ($50gift card for $40.85)
Here's how to get started:
- Go here to create a new account with Raise.com. Make sure that your referral code says: dseeking
- During the registration, Raise will ask for your mobile phone number -- this is just to confirm your account via a code that will be sent in a mobile text message.
- You can now ask to be notified when a favorite stores get listed at a discount (like Pier 1 Imports, Panera, Macy's and more!)
- Be sure to use promo code FALL5 during checkout to save $5 off your $50 order.
Have you tried buying or selling a gift card on Raise yet?