I shared this offer for a Target Beauty Box back on October 6th, and my box came last week! So of course I wanted to share the contents with you all, because it really is a very good deal.
Here's what was in my box:
- Full Size L'Oréal Colour Riche Extraordinaire Lipstick, $8.99
- Full Size NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil, $4.49
- Trial Size Elnett Extra Strong Hold Hairspray (2.2 oz), $6.69
- Trial Size Fekkai Professional Blowout Hair Refresher Dry Shampoo (1.7 oz), $7.99
- Sample Size Laneige BB Cushion Sample
- $3 off any Beauty Purchase of $15 or More at Target coupon, exp. 11/29/14
Unlike the Walmart Beauty Box, the Target Beauty Box is not a subscription offer. Target beauty boxes are available a few times a year and contain some of the latest beauty products, so you can try before you buy. This time around the box is priced at $7 + tax.
All in all, I have to say I think I prefer the contents of the Walmart Beauty Box this time around. While I'm excited to try the Fekkai Dry Shampoo, I'm not wild about the eyeliner and lipstick colors I received (white and nude respectively). I also probably won't be able to sample the foundation, as products that contain sunscreen irritate my skin. The price of the dry shampoo is less than the price of the box, though, and I'll pass anything I don't like along to family and friends, so it was still worth it!
Did you receive your Target Beauty Box yet? It appears that we'll all receive the same items, but I'm curious to see if the colors vary!