- Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ - http://dealseekingmom.com -
Back-to-School Giveaway: Pamper Yourself with The Body Shop Coconut Products
Posted By Tara Kuczykowski On August 21, 2009 @ 7:58 am In giveaways | Comments Disabled
Tune in all week for hot Back-To-School Giveaways. I’ve got some great prizes for the kids, with a couple of special prizes to pamper mom!!! Look for a new 48-hour giveaway each morning and each afternoon, and be sure to check out all of the current giveaways for other great prizes!
Getting kids ready to go back to school is hard work, and today's giveaway will help you take some time out to pamper yourself with a set of Coconut products from The Body Shop!
Mmm, if you love the scent of coconut as much as I do, I think you'll love the latest line of products from The Body Shop made with organic virgin coconut oil. I was especially pleased to see that the purchase of these products supports small, organic coconut farmers in Samoa. I'm a big believer in supporting small businesses whenever possible.
I recently had the opportunity to try these for myself, and I absolutely loved them. All day long I'm reminded of warm, sandy beaches and crashing ocean waves (minus the skimboards, LOL). I know smelling like suntan lotion may not appeal to some of you, but I assure you these are not too overpowering, and it's a cleaner scent.
Coconut Shower Cream – This product foamed up just enough and smells heavenly!
Coconut Body Scrub – I just love body scrubs, and this one did not disappoint in the least. It's not so greasy that it makes the shower floor too slick, and it's not as gritty and harsh as other products I've tried.
Coconut Body Butter – This is probably my favorite of the products I tried. This thick and luxurious body butter is perfect for parched summer skin, and it doesn't leave your skin feeling tacky for hours after you apply it like some I've used.
Coconut Shimmer Lotion – I was slightly skeptical about the shimmer in this product. After all, I'm definitely not 16 anymore. However, it turned out to be very subtle, and it's kind of a fun way to add a little something extra for a night out in a cute summery dress.
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a prize package worth over $70 that includes:
:: Coconut Body Butter
:: Coconut Body Scrub
:: Coconut Shower Cream
:: Coconut Shimmer Body Lotion
To enter, leave a comment with your favorite way to pamper yourself. Do you have a chocolate stash that no one else knows about? Do you sneak away for a bubble bath with a good book? Do you crank up the music when you're in the car by yourself and sing along?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
1. Leave a comment. Tell me your favorite way to pamper yourself in the midst of a busy week!
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) Coconut Products Package from The Body Shop, as described above
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Article printed from Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™: http://dealseekingmom.com
URL to article: http://dealseekingmom.com/back-to-school-giveaway-pamper-yourself-with-the-body-shop-coconut-products/
Copyright © 2010 Deal Seeking Mom. All rights reserved.