Tune in all week for even more hot Back-To-School Giveaways, and be sure to check out all of the current giveaways for other great prizes!
I don't know about you, but at my house, doing laundry for five kids is a never ending chore, and I'm always looking for ways to make it easier. So when Clorox sent me their Complete the Cycle kit, I was especially excited to read their tips and try out the very cool FlipFold.
Have you always wanted perfectly folded shirts and tees like those department store displays? Now you can organize your very own drawers and closets with the FlipFold. Just follow the simple instructions included in the box, and you'll be flipping and folding your way to neater drawers and less wrinkles in no time.
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Complete the Cycle prize package that includes:
- A laminated copy of the Complete the Cycle Laundry Regimen Guide
- 50-oz. bottle of Gain Laundry Detergent
- 34-oz. bottle of Downy Ultra
- 22-oz. bottle of Clorox 2 Ultra
- A Clorox Bleach Pen
- Coupon for 1 Free bottle of Clorox Bleach
- FlipFold Ultimate Folding Tool
- Laundry basket
To enter, leave a comment with your favorite laundry tip. How do you save time or money on this never-ending chore?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!! (If you’re reading this by email, be sure to click through and leave a comment on the actual giveaway post. Email entries will not be counted.)
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Tell me your best tip for saving time or money on laundry or making it just a little bit less of a burden.
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the new Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) Complete the Cycle prize package as described above
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!