New Crayola Crayons were one of my favorite back-to-school supplies as a kid. There was just something about a brand new pack of shiny, multi-colored crayons that inspired me to want to create colorful images of hearts and rainbows and all things sparkly and pretty that the imaginations of young girls conjure up. That waxy scent still takes me right back to the first day of 2nd grade, kind of like the smell of Playdoh reminds me of rainy day fun. . .
I'm so glad that Crayola products have stood the test of time and are now inspiring a new generation of imaginations. And I'm happy to share with you about how you can join in the fun!
Every Tuesday night through the month of August, Crayola is sponsoring "Girls Night Out" on Twitter - the mommy social gathering featuring colorful and engaging discussions on all things back-to-school. Crayola has teamed up with MomItForward.com, the creator of "Girls Night Out" (GNO), to bring you the "Crayola Creativitycast." The weekly series of GNO discussions will feature a new topic each week like "Affordable Fun 101" and "Back to School Survival Guide," and all GNO participants will have the chance to win great prizes!
For more details about tonight’s #GNO chat and how to participate, go here.
Don't worry if you've already got plans during these events – you also have the opportunity to win one of four Crayola Creativity Packs right here on Deal Seeking Mom!
The Crayola Creativity Pack includes:
- 24-ct. Crayola Crayons, the quintessential back-to-school tool that kids love for their vibrant colors.
- 10-ct. Crayola Markers, with an array of consistent, true colors to complete any task
- 12-ct. Crayola Colored Pencils, which come pre-sharpened with thick, strong lead made to tackle touch projects and art activities
- Crayola Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils and Glitter Glue, which give children big color in a small size and are perfect for jazzing up art projects.
- Crayola Window Crayons, to help let your little ones transform glass surfaces into instant decorations with bright colors that wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Tadoodles Washable Crayon Buddies, which are colorful little characters that hold a triangular-shaped crayon that twists up when the tip wears down – perfect for little hands!
- Crayola Color Explosion Black Extreme Surprises, which comes complete with a stencil sheet and two Broad Tip Color Explosion clear ink markers.
- Crayola Color Switchers, which are dual-ended markers that allow kids to magically change the colors of their drawings with a swoosh of the “color switch” tip.
Crayola makes it inexpensive and fun to inspire your child with a lineup of school tools that are priced under $9 (with many of the school list must-haves priced under $1.00 at retailers nationwide)!
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. Tell me your favorite memory of using Crayola products when you were a kid. Easy enough?
2. Add Deal Seeking Mom to your blogroll or add my badge to your sidebar. Make sure to come back and leave the link to your site in a separate comment!
3. Join the Deal Seeking Mom Forums to chat about your great finds, special coupon codes, and chances to win exclusive giveaways. Leave a separate comment letting me know you've joined or that you're already a registered user!
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(4) Crayola Creativity Packs as described above
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!