Amazon has added more FREE titles for your Kindle, and I love that there is always such a variety of fiction and nonfiction. It's a great way to discover new authors and topics without buying books or heading to the library. Remember, even if you don't have a Kindle, you can download a FREE app for your computer, BlackBerry, Android, iPhone or iPad.
- The Ocean Inside, Janna McMahan
- Venus in Blue Jeans: Konigsburg, Texas Book 1, Meg Benjamin
- Forgotten: Seventeen and Homeless, Melody Carlson
- In The Warrior's Bed, Mary Wine
- The Man Who Loved Jane Austen, Sally Smith O' Rourke
- Sullivan's Evidence, Nancy Taylor Rosenberg
- The Sari Shop Widow, Shoban Bantwal
- A Nail Through the Heart, Timothy Hallinan
- Rorey's Secret (Country Road Chronicles #1), Leisha Kelly
- Breakthrough!: How the 10 Greatest Discoveries in Medicine Saved Millions and Changed Our View of the Wolrd, Jon Queijo
- The Truth About Getting the Best From People, Martha I. Finney
- Who Can You Trust With Your Money?: Get the Help You Need Now and Avoid Dishonest Advisors, Bonnie Kirchner
- 15 Successful Communications Lessons, FT Press Delivers
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Lewis Carroll
- Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin, Benjamin Franklin
- Treasure Island, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Dracula, Bram Stoker
- Gulliver's Travels, Jonathan Swift
Read Mandi's post to get tips on finding FREE Kindle books on your own.
Do you have a Kindle? Have you used a Kindle app on a different device?