I'm excited to offer another fun 12 Days of Christmas series at Deal Seeking Mom. Each day through 12/7, I'll post a new 3-day giveaway! Browse all of the giveaways here.
I love Philosophy products, so I was really excited that they wanted to sponsor a giveaway with Deal Seeking Mom. I was first turned on to them about eight years ago when I was pregnant with my first child by a friend that swore by their skincare line, and it's been all downhill since. With dozens of gifts priced under $25, you're sure to find something special for everyone, and here are some of my favorites:
- Purity Made Simple -- I love that this skin cleanser is very gentle and rinses clean. Plus it doesn't burn your eyes so you can use it to remove eye makeup when you're washing your face as well!
- Hope In A Jar -- This lightweight moisturizer is great for all skin types, and I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky and coated with anything.
- Amazing Grace -- I guess you could say this is my signature scent, and it really does smell amazing! It's just very light and feminine and clean. I can't wear strongly scented products because they give me a migraine, and this is just perfect.
- Bath & Body Gels -- Philosophy is probably best known for their fantastic line of body gels in a wide variety of scents, from Cinnamon Buns to Coconut Macaroon to Vanilla Birthday Cake to Senorita Margarita and many more. My current favorite is the Candy Cane Lane because it's a great little pick-me-up in the morning!
Be sure to check out their stocking stuffers suggestions for cute little treats starting at just $6!
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a Philosophy gift box valued at $250!
To enter, tell me what your favorite Philosophy product is or which you would like to try most.
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two or three, for up to a total of 3 entries!!!
If you are reading this in your email or feed reader, please CLICK HERE to visit the original blog post to enter. Email entries will not be counted.
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What is your favorite Philosophy product or which would you most like to try?
2. Join the Deal Seeking Mom community on Facebook for more conversation, additional deals and a peek at the freebies I receive in the mail each week. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so!
Enter to win a @lovephilosophy gift box worth $250 from @DealSeekingMom: http://dealseekingmom.com/?p=63294 #DSM12days
(1) Philosophy Gift Box (ARV $250)
This giveaway ends at noon EST on Monday, 12/6 and is open to all U.S. residents 18 years or older. I’ll use Comment Contest to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email and listed on my Giveaway Winners page. Winners must respond within 48 hours of notification to claim their prize. Good luck!