- Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ - http://dealseekingmom.com -
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway: momAgenda Desktop Planner
Posted By Tara Kuczykowski On December 1, 2009 @ 7:54 am In giveaways | Comments Disabled
Come browse the 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Gift Guide for unique gifts from mompreneurs, inventors, artists and companies that give back. With more than 70 exclusive coupon codes, you're sure to find something for everyone on your list!
momAgenda Desktop Planner
I really wish I could say I have it all under control, but I'm sorry to tell you that most days I'm just flying by the seat of my pants. Organization is definitely not my forte, but I'm hoping that my momAgenda Desktop planner will assist me in getting organized in the New Year. The bright colors and clean layout inspire me, and I love that there are plenty of extra pages for notes.
Moms will appreciate the week at a glance layout, and if you're into menu planning, there's a slot to write each day's menu for the week. There are also slots for keeping track of the kids' schedules, so you can keep all of your obligations in one easy-to-use holding place.
More About momAgenda
Since its inception in 2005, momAgenda has grown annually to include a diversified range of products that help organize the lives of mothers and others, including day planners, home organizers, and helpful pads. The collection is sold at leading national retailers and regional boutiques throughout the US. Nina Restieri, momAgenda's inventor and founder, gets immense joy out of helping the pieces of everyone’s personal puzzle – family, career, home and social life – come together.
Coupon Code: Enter dealseeker at checkout for 15% off your order
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a pink momAgenda Desktop planner! To enter, tell me how you organize your day.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
1. Leave a comment. Share your system for planning your days. Do you write down your to-do list and schedule? Do you use a planner, a computer program, a pad of paper, a whiteboard or scraps of paper?
2. Become a fan of Deal Seeking Mom on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so!
3. Follow @momagenda and tweet the following on Twitter. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet!
Browse the 12 Days of Cmas Gift Guide & enter to win a @momAgenda planner from @dealseekingmom: http://bit.ly/86vSvN
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) Pink momAgenda Desktop planner
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Article printed from Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™: http://dealseekingmom.com
URL to article: http://dealseekingmom.com/12-days-of-christmas-giveaway/
Copyright © 2010 Deal Seeking Mom. All rights reserved.