- Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™ - http://dealseekingmom.com -
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway: Win a Set of Handmade Olive Branch Wreaths!
Posted By Tara Kuczykowski On November 27, 2009 @ 7:55 am In giveaways | Comments Disabled
Come browse the 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Gift Guide for unique gifts from mompreneurs, inventors, artists and companies that give back. With more than 70 exclusive coupon codes, you're sure to find something for everyone on your list!
Handmade Olive Branch Wreaths
The first thing that struck me about my Lindsay Olives' Handmade Holiday Olive Branch Wreath was just how good it smelled when I opened the box. Then I was struck by just how pretty it is. I immediately hung it on our front door, but if I'd have received it closer to Thanksgiving, I would have loved to use it as a centerpiece with a candle holder in the center like the photo on their website.
This would make a lovely hostess gift for a holiday dinner, and even better, your gift will also help feed the hungry. Lindsay Olives donates all proceeds from the sales of the wreaths to Meals On Wheels. I love it when gift giving and helping others go hand in hand!
More About Bell-Carter Foods, Inc. and Lindsay Olives
Although they're now the largest producer of table olives in the U.S., Bell-Carter Foods, Inc. is still a family-run business that will never forget its roots -- roots that run deep and wide with the way they care about their employees, the community, the environment, and the olive trees that their growers harvest. And just like the olive tree, they believe in taking their time as they grow to ensure they never lose sight of their values.
Coupon Code: All proceeds donated to Meals on Wheels!
Shop Lindsay Olives' Handmade Wreaths
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win both a 14" and an 18" handmade olive branch wreath! Use one as a centerpiece for your table and the other for your front door or front gate, or keep one for yourself and give one as a gift.
To enter, tell me about your favorite holiday greenery. Do you use a real Christmas tree? Do you have poinsettias or swags on your windows?
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
1. Leave a comment. Describe your favorite holiday greenery. What do you decorate with? What do you love to see on other houses?
2. Become a fan of Deal Seeking Mom on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so!
3. Tweet the following on Twitter. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet!
Browse the 12 Days of Cmas Gift Guide & enter to win handmade olive branch wreaths from @dealseekingmom: http://bit.ly/86vSvN
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) winner: Set of 14" and 18" handmade olive branch wreaths
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!
Article printed from Printable Coupons | Deal Seeking Mom™: http://dealseekingmom.com
URL to article: http://dealseekingmom.com/12-days-of-christmas-giveaway-win-a-set-of-handmade-olive-branch-wreaths/
Copyright © 2010 Deal Seeking Mom. All rights reserved.