Come browse the 12 Days of Christmas Holiday Gift Guide for unique gifts from mompreneurs, inventors, artists and companies that give back. With more than 70 exclusive coupon codes, you're sure to find something for everyone on your list!
Bottled Up Designs
Olive Hoop Necklace
Who knew that old, broken glass could be turned into such beautiful jewelry? I get tons of compliments on my Olive Green Hoop Necklace. People are shocked when I tell them it came from a vintage wine bottle.
Therein lies the true beauty of these pieces. Each one is utterly unique and has its own personal story behind it, which is included with each jewelry piece. The only problem is you'll find it tough to choose just one item with such an array of styles and colors.
More About Bottled Up Designs
An avid glass and bottle collector, Laura Bergman spent countless hours poking through the many old glass and bottle dumps scattered throughout the natural wooded habitats and rural farmlands in Pennsylvania. However, seeing the beauty and the history in the broken glass left behind, decided to pick up the pieces and turn them into something beautiful again.
Coupon Code: Enter DSM10 at checkout for 10% off your order!
Shop Bottled Up Designs
One lucky Deal Seeking Mom reader will win a piece of recycled glass jewelry from Bottled Up Designs (winner's choice subject to availability). To enter, tell me about something you recycle or "upcycle" in your home.
Every reader has four methods available to enter this contest. Choose one each of any combination of method one, two, three, or four for up to a total of 4 entries!!!
Methods of entry:
1. Leave a comment. What do you recycle or "upcycle"? Is it something artistic and crafty or something practical?
2. Become a fan of Deal Seeking Mom on Facebook. Come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you've done so!
3. Tweet the following on Twitter. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment with the link to your tweet!
Browse the 12 Days of Cmas Gift Guide & enter to win recycled glass jewelry from @dealseekingmom: http://bit.ly/86vSvN
4. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed. Lovin’ my subscribers! You guys make this all possible.
(1) piece of recycled glass jewelry from Bottled Up Designs
While you’re in a contest entering mood, don’t forget to check out the Giveaway Gathering for a variety of contests being hosted on Deal Seeking Mom readers’ blogs!